ADHD assessment and treatment
ADHD assessments are conducted by trained psychologists and if treatment is recommended, an appointment can be booked with our ADHD coaching team and/or our psychiatry team.
Neurodiversity Coaching is available to anyone and does not require a diagnosis. Sessions are tailored to suit the needs of each client.
It can help create strategies and routines that can be used to manage challenges related to ADHD symptoms.
Coaching involves creating strategies around common challenges experienced by neurodiverse individuals, their families, and their schools, including:
- Inattention and forgetfulness
- Inflexibility, stubbornness, and avoidance
- Regulating emotions and controlling impulses
- Organising self, planning, and managing time
- Creating healthy lifestyle habits
We are looking to expand our services to include Autism Spectrum Disorder assessments in 2024.