The Nelson Clinic has an experienced team of clinicians that are accredited to provide assessments and therapy related to sexual trauma.
These services are available to any adult or child who has experienced sexual trauma in New Zealand at any point in their lives.
This support is fully funded by ACC and you can start whenever you are ready. There are also services available for your family and whānau.
Accessing ACC funded therapy
To access this service, you will need to meet with an ACC registered therapists who will explain the process to you.
Contact Us to request an appointment with one of our therapists who can support you
- You can start therapy straight away, as soon as a therapist is available
- You do not need to wait for ACC to process your claim
- You can choose how long you want counselling for
- You can take a break and come back to counselling at a later date if you wish
- It is okay to change therapists if you want someone who better suits you